In this article we will find answer at the question how to replace lg refrigerator water filter. For find answer we hade to review information and at this article you will find next information:
How do you change the water filter in LG side by side?
How often replace water filter in LG refrigerator?
How do you change the water filter in LG lt700p refrigerator?
Where is the water filter in LG refrigerator?
Hope you we find this guide useful. You can also see article how to change water in filter lg refrigerator
Where is the water filter in LG refrigerator?
In case of different models lg water filter can be at the different places. At this guide we will review popular models of lg water filter refrigerators. And you can see where filters are placed
How do you change the water filter in LG side by side? How do you change the water filter on a LG lt700p refrigerator?
This instructions will be useful for next models (LT1000P, LT800P, LT700P, also it can be useful for others side by side)
When you want to find water filters LG refrigerator for side by side refrigerators you should see this at the left corner of the refrigerator’s interior, because very often it replaces there.
Now please see instructions for replace lg water filter in LG side by side refrigerator:
At first please delete upper shelf, please take it upper and remove straight.
Then remove door of water filter chamber, for this at first press button “push” and pull down bottom the door.
Replace old water filter down and carefully delete this by pull toward. Pull down filter compartment door.
Delete plastic contains from new water filter.
Please find inserts on the filter’s side with the chamber and push new filter in them carefully. When water filter will be in, please lift it up.
Put the filter cover and push this until it puts at the right place.
Change refrigerator ledge.
Also you need to clean new filter by water in small intervals or by 2.5 gallons of water, about thirty seconds for reducing contaminations and delete air.
How to replace lg refrigerator water filter? How often to do this?
When you replace your water filter in LG refrigerator each six months, it will be working as it is written at the technical documentation. Even despite the fact that it cleans a sufficient amount of harmful substances. Sometimes it can be reason for replace water filter more often.
For example if you don’t like taste of your ice, or water doesn’t goes well, also you can feel strange smelling of your water. These reasons show you that you had to replace your water filter LG refrigerator. Please follow next easy steps for making your water pure and have water filter with long term of working and well quality for cleaning your water.
Quick steps for changing LG French Door Refrigerator Water Filter
When you start to search water filter in LG french door refrigerator you should check left door. Because water filter in LG french door refrigerator is placed there.
Here please look forward easy and quick steps for changing refrigerator water filter:
- At first please stop water line and turn off the water flap.
- Delete all water which you will see there
- Open the left refrigerator door and delete remove the door, for this take it from both sides and lift up.
- Careful delete old one by removing this from water filter downward, take it away slowly till this will be free.
- Remove package from new filter and delete top cover.
- Put hight part of new filter at the right place and turn clockwise until water filter will be at the right position and click.
- Push the bottom of the filter into the filter compartment. Pull down filter compartment
- Put door bin at the right place, by pull its down until it will be placed at the strong position.
- Now turn at first water flap back.
- Now the last step is to clean new filter by water in small intervals or by 2.5 gallons of water, about thirty seconds for reducing contaminations and trapped air that is why 2.5 gallons of water will be usefull.
What to do with LG Water Filter Light when you change water filter
Few kind of refrigerator has water filter light indicator very close to dispenser and water filter indicator light will show you when you need to replace old one.
That’s why when you finish to replace filter you need to discharge filter light on the LG refrigerators, for making this you need to press buttons “Reset” or “Filter” during 5 seconds. If you make this right water filter indicator light will be turned off until time when you hade to replace filter again.
Quick and helpful advices if your water filters are stuck
If you do everything at the instructions might you will not have this problems. But it cans be some problems, if you remove old one from old models of lg refrigerator water filter.
These easy steps will solve this problem:
- At first you need always delete top cover filter downward because it will make for you more place fir removing old refrigerator filter.
- If you don’t close water line and don’t stop water, you will have pressure which will make troubles for removing old filter. So you need always close water and remove all water before replace old filter and put new one.
- If you make everything but still don’t replace filter you should ask professional help of LG service. Please ask help for removing old filter.
Hope you find answers at this new guide at your question how to replace lg refrigerator water filter.
If this article was useful for you please share this to your friends.